|Category : Animation/ Children/|
|Language : English/|
|Production : Disney/|
|Target : Drugs Alcohol/ LGBT/ Liberalism/ Sex & Lust/|
The cartoon series started in 1989 and is going on till dated by Disney’s and a movie is also produced for 2019. There are 31 seasons produced for Simpsons and is a well known liberal, political cartoon brand in USA and Western world. Many Corporate’s use Simpsons quotes as reference for their business values and some have even build their value system around Simpsons. This series has had a big impact on promoting Liberalism inside homes through subtle comedy and taunting approach.
This is an animated sitcom about the antics of a dysfunctional family. Homer is the oafish unhealthy beer loving father, Marge is the hardworking homemaker wife, Bart is the perpetual ten-year-old underachiever (and proud of it), Lisa is the unappreciated eight-year-old genius, and Maggie is the cute, pacifier loving silent infant.
The show’s admitted slant towards liberalism has been joked about in episodes such as “The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular”, in which a reference is made to “hundreds of radical right-wing messages inserted into every show by creator Matt Groening”. Simpsons deteriorates the generic family values which even many Westerners don’t like and Goerge W Bush also targeted Simpsons as an anti family values production. The producers have confessed on media that we are of liberal bent.
Sensitive topics addressed on The Simpsons include homophobia and gay marriage (in the episodes “Homer’s Phobia” and “There’s Something About Marrying”), immigration and border control (“Much Apu About Nothing,” “Midnight Rx”, “Coming to Homerica”), drug and alcohol abuse (“Brother’s Little Helper”, “Weekend at Burnsie’s”, “Smoke on the Daughter”, “Homer vs. the Eighteenth Amendment”, “Duffless”, “E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)”, and “Days of Wine and D’oh’ses”), gun rights (“The Cartridge Family”), “See Homer Run”, “E Pluribus Wiggum”, “Politically Inept, with Homer Simpson”), and corruption (“Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington”).
Some instances examples of Sexual content
• Inappropriate content (such as a romantic couple having sex,etc.) may happening through-out.
• Kissing can occur.
• Contains mild to moderate sexual references throughout the course of the series. Some episodes deal with sex and sexuality as a central theme, and Homer and Marge are occa-sionally depicted in bed together, and may be depicted nude from the shoulders up. One of the stronger instances of visually depicted sexual behaviour occurs when Bart walks in on his parents making love (they are depicted naked, however, their private parts are strategi-cally obscured by their limbs).
• Also contains infrequent references to masturbation, extramarital affairs, promiscuity, prostitution and the like. Blurred nudity occurs on occasion in the later seasons.
• Rear nudity is depicted in some episodes, and stronger instances of nudity are strategically obscured. In one episode, Homer and Marge are stranded naked in a public place, and spend much of the final act of the episode trying to make it home without being spotted.
• Some characters are depicted exposing themselves to others.
|URL : Trailer of few seasons|
|Keywords : Liberalism, Sex, Lust, American Politics|